Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Kampala Uganda
Currently in the spotlights
Through its international network, the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands (EKN) -acting closely with the NL Agency - is able to provide useful business leads and contacts. The Trade & Investment section gives assistance to Dutch and Ugandan companies.
The Embassy is present on the social media platforms Facebook and Twitter
|Address||Rwenzori Courts, 4th floor, plot 2, Nakasero Road Kampala Uganda|
How to request a visa for the Netherlands and/or the Schengen area
July 10, 2014 The annual European Union Human Rights Defenders Award is given by the EU Member States, Norway and the EU Delegation in Uganda to recognise the achievements of Human Rights Defenders in Uganda.
March 25, 2014 The world is becoming a safer place. During the Nuclear Security Summit (NSS 2014) in The Hague, 58 world leaders made concrete agreements to prevent terrorists getting their hands on nuclear material that could be used to make a nuclear weapon. This will further reduce the threat of a nuclear attack.
- Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte on NSS 2014: ‘Making the world a bit safer’
- Uganda Business Mission to the Netherlands - 5-12 April 2014
- Government of the Netherlands suspends support to the JLOS
- New passports and ID cards for adults valid for 10 years
- European Parliamentary Elections 2014: voting by Dutch nationals abroad