Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Kampala Uganda
Currently in the spotlights
Through its international network, the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands (EKN) -acting closely with the NL Agency - is able to provide useful business leads and contacts. The Trade & Investment section gives assistance to Dutch and Ugandan companies.
The Embassy is present on the social media platforms Facebook and Twitter
|Address||Rwenzori Courts, 4th floor, plot 2, Nakasero Road Kampala Uganda|
How to request a visa for the Netherlands and/or the Schengen area
March 7, 2014 The Netherlands – Uganda Trade and Investment Platform (NUTIP) is informing member companies in the agricultural sector (e.g. processing, finance and logistics) that they can apply now for participation in a NUTIP business mission to the Netherlands from 5-12 April 2014
February 26, 2014 It is with deep concern that the Government of the Netherlands has taken notice of the signing of the Anti-Homosexuality Bill (AHB) in light of its fundamental conflicts with Uganda’s international human rights obligations.
- New passports and ID cards for adults valid for 10 years
- European Parliamentary Elections 2014: voting by Dutch nationals abroad
- ‘Speed dating’ and economic diplomacy highlights of Ambassadors’ Conference
- Dutch ambassadors back home for a few days
- Longer processing times for travel document applications in January 2014